Though kids’ electric ride-on cars are fairly easy to assemble and operate, at times, some owners may experience issues while starting the car or using its various functions such as lights and sounds. In such circumstances, following tips can help you troubleshoot the issue.
- First and foremost, make sure that battery terminals are connected properly. Some suppliers purposely disconnect one terminal before sending out these cars to their customers. This is usually done for safety purpose.
- Check whether the fuse is connected properly in your 12 volt ride on car. A functional fuse can protect your car battery against short circuit and over-current conditions.
- While it’s quite rare, sometimes the wires may get loose because of rough use. So, make sure that all wires and connections are tightly connected at all times. Check hard-to-reach areas especially under the seat of your 12 volt ride on car to find and fix any loose connections. If you have a multimeter, use it in continuity mode and check the flow of current from the battery to the controller PCB.
- When it comes to the charger, it should ideally get warm only after 3-4 hours. This is a sign of a good quality charger. Remember that you cannot operate the car while charging. This feature is again included for safety.
- Kids’ electric ride-on cars that can be operated both manually and with the help of a remote have a special switch in them. Make sure the car works in both the modes and the switch is working correctly. Some of the safety features in these cars are at par with the actual cars. For instance, seat belts are there to ensure optimum safety to the kids.
When you shop at a trusted specialist such as Toyrannosaurus, you can choose from a huge variety of kids’ electric ride-on cars. Electric cars are a wonderful gift and they can certainly light up any kid’s day. For more guidance, or to buy from the most extensive selection of electric ride on cars in Australia, visit Toyrannosaurus now!